“Even though educational video games have been used in classrooms for 50 years – and despite the fact that research shows educational games can be effective – they are not that common in classrooms today.”
“Here are fave reasons why I think video games should be used in every classroom”
- Video games can help student in STEM
- They provide experiential learning
- Players learn from failure
- Students may engage in content
- Games make complex knowledge fun
Need your own game?
If you want to create your own digital card game to help increase engagement and combine corporate learning with a little bit of fun, contact us for a demo to learn how easy is it to create effective, impactful digital card games to connect learners over a distance, drive home key learning points and track learner progress.