“Sales role plays can help your sales team by upgrading their sales techniques and improving their communication and people skills. In addition, they get free constructive feedback from the audience that can definitely help in their future sales endeavors. Further, here are the other benefits of making sales role-plays:
- Role plays create familiarity with the different types of customers and problems encountered during a sales pitch or cold call.
- It enhances proactive thinking, spontaneity, and problem-solving skills.
- It helps salespeople put themselves in the customers’ shoes, resulting in empathy and fully understanding the customers’ point of view.
- Most importantly, it promotes self-awareness and retrospect.
Now that we know the benefits of doing customer service exercises role play, here are five sales role play examples you and your team can try to access your skills and improve your techniques.
- The triad sales role-play
- The on-the-spot pop-quiz role play
- The niche customer role play
- The window-shopping customer role- play
- The budget-conscious role-play”
Need your own game?
If you want to create your own digital card game to help increase engagement and combine corporate learning with a little bit of fun, contact us for a demo to learn how easy is it to create effective, impactful digital card games to connect learners over a distance, drive home key learning points and track learner progress.